Friday, September 20, 2013

Why Offer this Online Class and Blog?


Many people ask why I've provided my Online course and blog???

Yes, it's free of charge. Why?
Because I've a professor and teacher -- that's why. After a successful career in business (which is still ongoing) I felt the need to give back to the community. 

Frankly, I feel that ALL successful people should give back at some point. And frankly, we're all successful in our own way. Maybe it's business, or music, or art, or even parenting. Offering knowledge is a way for us all to benefit.

I know it's a bit daunting and scary to develop a course, book, YouTube video, blog, etc. But it's really pretty easy to talk about what YOU personally know best.

I sincerely encourage ALL people to give back in this way. This is how it's been for 1000s of years -- and the concept of Apprenticeship comes from this desire for people to help and teach others

SO... go for it...


No comments: